Thursday, February 17, 2011

A newfound love...

So, I'm hardly the first person to blog about this amazing little duo, but I just have to introduce you to my newfound love...

The Civil Wars






Their music has reawakened a desire in my heart! A desire to write, create, sing...to give myself to the world through music. With their velvet smooth and powerful harmonies, deeply rooted, honest lyrics, humor and home grown feel I can't help but fall in love with these two. Their vibrations are raw, real, and run deep in me. Their spirits are just vibrant...full of beauty.



If you'd like to take a moment to enjoy a rare little gem just visit their website:

www.thecivilwars.com

Watch this video and tell me you're not hooked.



Then buy their album "Barton Hollow", watch their live performances on youtube, follow them on twitter...and support genuine, amazing music.

All my love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment