Monday, February 28, 2011

Sick little busy bee...that's me



Hello, beautiful world. :)


Sorry I've been MIA for the past 4 days! I've been sick since last Thursday with some cold/flu thing and it hasn't quite eased up yet. *sigh*

To make things even more challenging, my parents were finalizing the last of their move this weekend, both Jake and Phillip had a gig friday and saturday night (good times), my mom is still recovering from pneumonia, and now Phillip is feeling a little sluggish, too!

ALAS work could wait no longer and I couldn't wait to get back to our magical blog world and all of you lovelies out there! I really did miss you guys!!

On the brighter side, we did get to enjoy a little walk in the woods yesterday. Aaah, it was nice to escape the house a bit for some fresh air, some much needed movement, and I was excited to gather an odd assortment of acorns and shells that will no doubt supply some crafty creativity for me in the near future. *cheeses*

In addition, I got to see my sister in law's ever-growing belly this weekend as she and my brother await the birth of their first son! :) My mom was thrilled to have both of her kids around for a little impromptu family time and I'm so excited to meet my first nephew!!

To top everything off, I got my adorable little acorn necklace from AstralBoutique, The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow CD, & ElenOwen's Pulling Back the Veil CD in the mail over the weekend! It was like an early birthday or something! :D

So, I guess it wasn't too bad. ;)

In other news, I was surprised to step out this morning to a more than chilly breeze that isn't letting up! *sigh* Perhaps the lovely spring weather as of late was just a teaser? (Welcome to Texas!) I've been told it will get down in the 30's this evening...

WELL, I guess there's no better excuse to snuggle down with my man and enjoy a little more veg-time together! Mmmm, can't wait. <3

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment